Amp Locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrCaesar

Reaction score
This has probably been answered, but where is everyone putting their amps at? I have a 2001 with Mach, and just got a thunderform and two kenwood amps (one for the sub, one for the door speaker). I'm trying not to lose any functionality with the install.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some are putting them on the back of the 2nd row middle seat...other underneath it...i have a box so i have mine on it...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine was on the back of the seat till i messed up my amp terminals so now its on the floor between the 2nd and 3rd row.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mines under the 2nd row seat on the driver's side.....

100_0619.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mines under the 2nd row seat on the driver's side.....

100_0619.jpg

nice SSL! people rag on those to much. its a really good company for the money! can you fold down your seat all the way? i dont think i can. idk where to put my 4 channel but if i run all the wiring i can tell the audio company i go to where i want it and i bet they can put it put it behind the seat or make it fit somewhere hidden. haha i dont like to wire 4 channels. to much work!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no problems folding down my seat... and yeah my SSL was cheap for a class D on ebay and its held up great too

phocker

Reaction score
In My 01 I put both amps crossovers and cap in the space where the factory sub goes since my two twelves wouldn't fit in there I put them behind the third row.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I customized my center console and was able to fit the amp inside (not sure if yours would fit, though). One day I will put some pictures up...

grantikal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haven't been here for a long minute but i just got my amp, stereo and speakers today. I started working on the stereo but decided to stop by an check out some good amp locations.. so far they are where i would expect them, under the rear passenger seats, but i wanted to get a custom box that i saw here some time ago and i dont think the box and the amp would fit