Another tow mirror thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WEDGE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I'm looking for tow mirrors for my 2010 XLT. I tried ordering from 1A-Auto but they want $128 USD to ship them to me. Does anyone have a used set? Manual fold, manual telescoping, puddle lamp but NO signal.
The ones I need are TR00048. Thanks!

MasterX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can find the trail ridge ones on amazon buddy, you just need to search by part number as they are not well listed by keyword

Eric Wheeler

Reaction score
I just tried these. They work very well.
K Source 3891. See video on etrailer. I got them on Amazon cheaper and faster shipping.

6470CAFD-2ADA-44AA-B36C-64A25380FDAB.jpeg

AFB30A94-BAF4-43C8-9DB4-B751345604DB.jpeg

ssmock

Reaction score
I bought the clip mirrors from etrailer and they worked very well. Even the fold option worked although the mirrors covered up the windows pretty well. No problems with the ratchet straps,worked well after I got the adjustment right and didn't mar any of the paint. Would have preferred the slip on type but they don't make those for my 2014 Expedition. Towed a trailer 3,000 miles at highway speeds with no problems. Even clipped a pylon in a construction area and it didn't fall off or do any damage.