Any dealerships with discounts for online accessories orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m looking to get the Ford official 3rd row floor liner. We have the front and 2nd row ones. I don’t want the WeatherTech or Husky Liner one. Does anyone know of any Ford dealerships that have discounts on accessories? I am planning to email the dealership we bought our Expedition from and a second local dealership to see if they will give a discount but I also wanted to see if anyone knew of another dealership that has discounts already to use as a comp.

Dark Z

Reaction score
I believe this was asked not too long ago, If I recall correctly there is no factory 3rd row floor liners. Might be easier to call your dealer and ask, just make sure they don't sell you an aftermarket one.

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m looking to get the Ford official 3rd row floor liner. We have the front and 2nd row ones. I don’t want the WeatherTech or Husky Liner one. Does anyone know of any Ford dealerships that have discounts on accessories? I am planning to email the dealership we bought our Expedition from and a second local dealership to see if they will give a discount but I also wanted to see if anyone knew of another dealership that has discounts already to use as a comp.

I looked high and low since July, it is not listed as available separately.
IIRC, only can get as a complete set, IF at all

I didn't buy either of those two for my 3rd row, unless I'm thinking of my Pilot, I bought a black one from a different aftermarket source. Will look back at transactions to see and will post back here. Otherwise I'd go outside and look, but my shit is in pieces at the dealership.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score

You need your wife to call the dealer you bought the truck from, women... they have a fire in them that no man dares to F with, she doesnt have to ***** about not having floormats for more than 2 minutes before some man gives in and just hands her the floor mat him self, let alone a year of free caswashes to shut her up and get her off his back ASAP!!!!!!

OP
OP
A

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You need your wife to call the dealer you bought the truck from, women... they have a fire in them that no man dares to F with, she doesnt have to ***** about not having floormats for more than 2 minutes before some man gives in and just hands her the floor mat him self, let alone a year of free caswashes to shut her up and get her off his back ASAP!!!!!!

I have no idea what you are saying.

OP
OP
A

aporthole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still confused as to how this has anything to do with the original question.

I am a female. I negotiated the purchase of our vehicle all on my own. We paid $59K for it, not $80K. We knew it didn’t have a 3rd row floor liner when we purchased it because I did my research and knew what I was buying. We did not complain about it. We weren’t planning to use the 3rd row right away so I figured I would ask here in hopes of suggestions for the best price on the one we plan to order.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker