Anybody Get a Recall Recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyv13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received a call from the dealership that I bought the '07 EB Expy from this last week asking me to bring the truck back in for a recall of some sort or another. They did not say on the message what the recall was, but asked if I could bring it in to have it done.

Anyone have a recent recall request?

Boomer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 07 EL limited. About nine months back they replaced springs on four door handles. Nothing lately. Keep us posted about what it is. Have you had any seat track problems? Too many issues lately.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jimmyv13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had nothing noticeable since purchased, about a month ago. The wife drives it 95% of the time and hasn't said anything.

ejstith

Reaction score
Not me, the last thing I had was that cruise control thing years ago ...

OP
OP
J

jimmyv13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I keyed in my VIN and that site said no recalls. I'm waiting for my sales guy to call me back...it's amazing how quick they call back when they have a chance to sell a vehicle, but seem to let it slide a couple of days when the vehicle is already sold.