Anybody want to see somthin cool!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
reading through that website sure makes it sound legit, and I would be 1/2 tempted to call them to ask about it, but that pic has been around the internet for a while and is photo shopped... to my knowledge that car does not exist. But again, they sure make it sound like it does...

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would it be possible to buy the front end and suspension for a raptor and make your own "rapdition"?

That would be a BAMF!

Thrumcap

Reaction score
That's what the new Expedition should look like- less of course the armor and with some other engine choices. Looks great.

03Bauer

Reaction score
That is awesome! Taking bets on price? I'm sure fully armored (and hennessey tuned) I'd go between 80-90k? Very sexy though.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah thats also on here somewhere. haha but still sick everytime i see it. what they want to do is take the screw raptor ad a cover and bondo it all together. something like that. haha its fully armored, with a non armored edition available and then a nice price tag. haha its the 500 edition velociraptor. so about 456 hp on the 6.2. but i bet someone can get the 1000, 800 or 600. if they wanted.