Apparantly Ford Expeditions Suck offroad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what is dumb. is that they said suv, but the tacoma made the list? thats a truck!

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What about the F150? If they have the ram on there then it should be on there. I've seen my parent's 08 go through some pretty impressive stuff. I think the article should also show what type of "off roading" they did.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
exactly. thats why i like off road mags. they compare apples to apples. or close to it. maybe red to green but its still apples.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2wd Expy goes places (with a trailer) that some of my buddies 4x4's wont! and they have the nerve to say that the Expy's come in last - I say they need to suck It and go :upyours: themselves!

Unfortunatley I did not get a pic of my buddies Pathfinder that was infront of me, but he was slippin and sliding all over the place, he had to put it in 4L just to get up the incline and was still spinnin :burnout:. Pure shale rock, uphill, with fresh snow and neither of the 2wd FORDS ( on street tires ) even slipped a tire (we scaled the trailer when we got back to town and it weighd in just over 9k)!

Attachments

• 1115101433.jpg
    1115101433.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 315

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My expy is better off road than any other vehicle I have owned. But I didn't buy it to do any hard core wheeling, I will take off road once in a while but mostly to find a mountain bike trail, fishing hole, or hunting spot.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the expy's 4 low is scary, you switch it, it shows 4x4 on the dash, then...CLUNK...low range. you will crawl over anything