Audio system replacement on 2006 King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OCJoeR

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2006 King Ranch. The audio unit has no display. It all seems to work but I can't see what station it's on and it's an outdated system. I've been searching for something that would give me audio, navigation and a rear view camera. I've read several threads that seem to hold Crutchfield.com in pretty high esteem. I contacted them and was referred to the Boss 965 BLC. According to their customer service rep, who was very helpful, the unit will fit the Expedition and still utilize the steering wheel controls. It comes with a back up camera that can either be a stand alone unit or one incorporated into the license plate frame.

I did a search on here to see if there were any posts regarding this unit but haven't found any. Of course that isn't saying much given that my interweb search skills are some what lacking.

If anyone has heard of these units or has any other suggestions (that are not going to cost more than the truck did) please let me know.

Thank you,
Joe

Murzor

Reaction score
I’m not familiar with that specific head unit. But I am familiar with Crutchfield. I’ve been using them since the late 90’s. You absolutely cannot go wrong with them.

HushCarAudio

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m not familiar with that specific head unit. But I am familiar with Crutchfield. I’ve been using them since the late 90’s. You absolutely cannot go wrong with them.
Crutchfield gives bad advise all the time and pushes products on people even when items aren't needed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire