back glass rattle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling...I started with 2 kicker cvr 12s and ma audio 1200 mono amp...then moved up to a psi audio modified treo 18 and a power acoustik 6k...now I have 2 psi audio high performance 18s and 2 skar 4500 amps...LOL they all made the glass rattle...the 18 vibrated the doors...now with the 2 18s...I'm shaking stuff apart in the truck...LOL

Mr. 10K

OP
OP
T

TehMater

Reaction score
I know the feeling...I started with 2 kicker cvr 12s and ma audio 1200 mono amp...then moved up to a psi audio modified treo 18 and a power acoustik 6k...now I have 2 psi audio high performance 18s and 2 skar 4500 amps...LOL they all made the glass rattle...the 18 vibrated the doors...now with the 2 18s...I'm shaking stuff apart in the truck...LOL

Mr. 10K

now that's something i'd love to hear! :gr_grin:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wired at 1ohm...bout to wire to .25 on amp

Mr. 10K

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If your source cannot produce it properly than the Amperage of the speaker is Moot. Same with wattage.

You dont get great sound from ONE part, you get great sound from SYSTEMS. Thats why I usually tell people to swap out just their speakers, because its ONE thing and its much better.

If you want to play games with all that wiring, you should not have to ask questions, only brag about what you have (Focal Utopia in my Kia, trust me, no one asks about my amps or wires...).

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are u talking bout...playing games with wiring? The conversation has moved away from door speakers...now it's subs...what's wrong with him wiring to capable ohm?

Mr. 10K