"back to black"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dumb ??? is there a warning on it? I dont have any in my detailing box currently

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah im worried about it contacting the chrome or polished rims. Ive used that stuff before and its good stuff.

I used it on my old mustang, it had chrome rims, I never had an issue with any discoloration, I think if the chrome or ploished lip is of good quality, you should be set and have no issues.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used it on my old mustang, it had chrome rims, I never had an issue with any discoloration, I think if the chrome or ploished lip is of good quality, you should be set and have no issues.

Yeah or not let it sit for too long, thanks for posting that bc I totally forgot about that stuff. I do remember using it. It cleaned the shit out of the tire but it dirtied my driveway:rotflmao:

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Used "back to black" again today after waxing the truck. Not seeing any of the miraculous results some of you guys are reporting. I could rub water on my plastic and it would look black for a while, but when it dries (just like B2B) it looks exactly the same as before I applied it.....

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Used "back to black" again today after waxing the truck. Not seeing any of the miraculous results some of you guys are reporting. I could rub water on my plastic and it would look black for a while, but when it dries (just like B2B) it looks exactly the same as before I applied it.....

You may just want to scuff up and repaint your trim, if plastic or rubber pieces get too much sun or wear, or possibly were never taken care of, it simply just does not do well, redoing the trim is your best option to make it look right.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You may just want to scuff up and repaint your trim, if plastic or rubber pieces get too much sun or wear, or possibly were never taken care of, it simply just does not do well, redoing the trim is your best option to make it look right.

agreed

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats weird it did good for my s10 blazer and my expy idk plastic trim paint?

IL67BP

Reaction score
I bought the back to black and It was very hard To get even.. Though it did make it more black than it was when I got it right took a Lot of elbow grease.. Too much.. Here's a Suggestion try applyinng it with a buffer. I had the same problem with rattle can paint until I got a cheap $20 walmart buffer and it helped a huge amount. Hours by hand and it was. Satin. 10 mins with buffer- high gloss. Ill try it soon and let you guys know

Last edited: