Best car mats for 04 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have carpeted Lloyd Ultimats in the Expy. I like that the rear is one piece and the minions are old enough to clean up after themselves so I could get something nice.

My interior is tan so whether the dirt blends in or the mats are that good, I've been really pleased with the look and that they have remained in good shape after several winters and even more workboots.

OP
OP
B

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I had the weather tech rubber floor mats for my jeep, they were real nice, lasted over 10 years. I have an 04 EB and decided to go with the Husky floor liners. Reason being is the second row and thrid row are all one piece and I have second row buckets. These floor liners cover everything. The front ones are a perfect fit.

Second and third row fit almost perfect. The lips stick up a bit but so far so good. All over a good fit. Covers everything, and I mean everything. No carpet shows at all. The weathertech's did not have this.

Even between the second row buckets is covered, third row one piece. Expensive but worth it for me. Even covers under the buckets. All 3 rows runs about $240.00.

Thumbs up.

Brian

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Brilis,

Do you have any pics of the mats front and rear? When I installed the second row buckets, I exposed the rug and floor in that center area.. Would love a solution other than an old floor mat cut to fit.

OP
OP
B

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Floor mats

I will get some pictures for you guys shortly.

markjohn11

Reaction score
Fitted car mats are also available in different colors, to suit the interior of your car. Many people prefer black, because it does not show the dirt, however fitted car mats are available in a range of colors.

Spooky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the Weathertech and just put a strip of Velcro on the sill. They work great and keep my carpeted floor clean and dry. And when the get dirty, I pull them out, spray them with Simple green, scrub and rinse and they look brand new.