Biggest Tires with TT and Coil Spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
or hankooks. #1 mud terrian tire. beats out all others. just dont get a bfg mt km2. that thing turns into a slick after a little mud.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
super swamper truxus mud terrains also, hankooks are good but from what ive seen you definetly want the 10 ply

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just buy an E load tire. thats the best way to go in any tire. 10 ply and you can air up to almost 90 psi on some tires and air down to about 10 with no bead locks.

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Walnuts - couldnt have said it better myself
blu - i had cooper discoverer stt 35s when i first lifted mine, they only 22,000mi. they do look good, but if you lookin for a cheap mud tire that will perform and last go with the hankooks like panda said. but if price isnt a big issue go with pro comp.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Walnuts - couldnt have said it better myself
blu - i had cooper discoverer stt 35s when i first lifted mine, they only 22,000mi. they do look good, but if you lookin for a cheap mud tire that will perform and last go with the hankooks like panda said. but if price isnt a big issue go with pro comp.

i say procomps or mickey ts. great tires. but they are both very pricey. thats why i say go with the hankooks. im debating those or the dynatracs. which ever i can get for cheaper since they both are E load in the size i want.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah. i liked them. but then i saw the price and you can buy almost 2 tires for the price of one of those. so not really worth it. i forgot to add the general grabber to my list of debating tires. haha

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not sure if they would fit but how about the general grabber. they have one in size 35x12.5R18, and the option of black letters or red letters. they look bad ass and theyre all over the place in the petersons 4wheel & offroad magazine, maybe those. WOAH! theyre 350! jesus! just go with the hankooks, every tire is soo expensive!