Blacked out headlights gen 2 $106

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly im just going to steal the smoke turn signal piece out of the inside and replace the yellow in mine now.

freeway I got your back
KGrHqUOKpIE5V-sCIhUBOkMpbpHn60_12.jpg
hlks-exped03-jdm-info.jpg

those are what i bought off ebay...think i paid just over $100 too...

For white trucks, the chrome & clear looks good. For estate green though, I want the blacked out.

so youre trying to make your truck more like mine!!! lol...i bought those and sent them off to be retrofitted and have what i have now...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i might get another set and get them PTM estate green...i want to do my fogs some kind of way too....any suggestions??

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i might get another set and get them PTM estate green...i want to do my fogs some kind of way too....any suggestions??

If your talking about painting the black part green, I have also thought about doing that as well. Just not sure about how it might affect the light and if there are any legal issues with doing that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then what part if the light are you PTMing?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
installed:smokin:i like em..now i need the smoked signal lenses for my side mirrors.ill post another pic when it gets darker
before:100_0876.jpg
after:100_1217.jpg