bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bens expedition

Reaction score
My name is Ben and I am new to this forum. I need help syncing my phone to my 08 king ranch but when I press the phone button it doesn't do anything. I need suggestions

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong, you must be talking about the mute button for the radio and it has a sign of a phone.
Good day.

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do not believe the 08s had sync or bluetooh with the factory radios. Ezeq is right i believe that is the mute button your pressing for when your on the phone.

2009 was the first year for ford sync and bluetooth audio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best went out of business...it was patriotdecals.com thats who I used for my custom overlays to cover every emblem and on my rims

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
SO does this mean I cant setup bluetooth in my 2008 with factory radio? I very much like the factory radio in my truck and was hoping to stay with it.

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can add it afternarket. But there is nothing within the radio itself that supports it. One brand that comes to mind is parrot. I had one of those kits about 5 years ago in my old crown vic and it worked nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn thats a shame. Looks like Ill just work with AUX until the factory radio dies and forces me to aftermarket. All in all its working well just would love to do without the aux cable for radio/calling/gps.