bushing size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mocrawlin

Reaction score
question for you guys that built your own lower control arms. i plan to build my own asap, and wondered if anyone knew or had a part number for the bushings you used? thanks

OP
OP
mocrawlin

mocrawlin

Reaction score
nevermind, just ordered a set. Expy source on ebay is pmt fabrications by the way if anyone was curious. only difference is the arms on ebay under that expy source name do not have the grease zerks in the ends. paypal said i paid pmt for the arms. lol

OP
OP
mocrawlin

mocrawlin

Reaction score
cant believe ford has not recalled these! this is a dangerous deal if it was to let go at speed!

Attachments

• SAM_0845.JPG
    SAM_0845.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 41
  • SAM_0844.JPG
    SAM_0844.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 42
OP
OP
mocrawlin

mocrawlin

Reaction score
the new expysource arms went in with out a hitch! very nice parts. will be doing the uppers soon.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry nobody posted. I think most people do just buy them pre-fabbed. I have a set of PMT lowers. Mine were even more worn through than that. Terrible design.

OP
OP
mocrawlin

mocrawlin

Reaction score
i agree on bad design! i have had fords for as long as i can remember and i dont ever remember something that worried me as bad as this has. lol was an easy fix tho, no thanks to ford.