cant keep an alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tritonman5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
everytime i get an alignment within 2 weeks my front end is right back outta wack and always pullin towards the right side never the left HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
alignment

I don't know what kind of work you've done, but mine was doing the same. after a thousand dollars of work done, it's really starting to drive great. Mine is a 1999 expedition EB 4x4. Here's what I was forced to do after putting new tires on: new shocks all around, steering linkages, all four tie rod ends, pitman arm, control arm?, new brakes all around, new rotors, and wheel hub bearings. I've had it in different shops for 2nd or third advice. Most shops told me everything was tight up front, but this one mom n pop shop narrowed down my problem to wheel hub bearing. just got it done yesterday. Drives great. I know you may be thinking that i should have done all this work before doing the tires, but when i have shops telling me everything's okay, my attention turned to other things. A sound I was hearing was a clunk while turning my wheels and on an incline. Get them checked out, it seemed to be overlooked by most shops.

firefighter407

Reaction score
Same problem here with my 99, ford told me it was caused by the slope in the road.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same problem here with my 99, ford told me it was caused by the slope in the road.

this is a common answer the way to correct is to have the camber on the right side set .25 degrees more negitive then the left this will compensate for the slope in the road