Cargo area ‘flexible’ mat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would like those for the side panels. Mine are already scratched from just a few trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This lady must have one piece that is wrong. But maybe they are not what they look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgudnason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just have a 4 foot entry way carpet i grabbed from costco (think it's about 3x4). black, about 1/4 inch thick, rubberized back.
i tuck the back two corners under the plastic door trim, and i cut it at the seat divide.. it only goes about a foot up the back of the seats, but it's good with them up or down.
I primarily wanted something to smooth out the floor when seats were down, cause a few times i would slide a box in and it would catch / jam on the trim piece at the bottom of the third row seats.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My weathertech mat doesn’t interfere with 3rd row going up or down. Bonus it has enough stiffness to it that it doesn’t fold over on its self when rear seat is up but covers gear so you can’t see back there.

My biggest pet peeve Ford didn’t make any sort of rear privacy cover for gear in the back. Granted around here you can’t leave anything in your car anyway but still..