Check engine light on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So my warning light flashed when i was crusin up a freeway hill and i took her too auto zone to get check up and when they hooked up the obd2 up read # one and two cylinder is running lean Thanks comments ans questions more than welcome:)

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could they not be getting enough fuel from the injectors?

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the code was probably for 1 and 2 banks running lean. Make sure you don't have any air leaks between the mass air meter (in the air filter housing) and the throttle body. There can also be cracked hoses in that area causing this.....

Matt R

mustangswan

Reaction score
Did they give you the codes? If so what are they. Inspect the PCV hose assemby all the way to the back where it goes to the manifold. This is a common problem. Also did they give you any of the Freeze frame data? This is helpful in fixing the problem.

OP
OP
X

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No i dident get the codes but i can go back to autozone and get checked again thanks for the help everyone