Check out the lift I installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought a tool cart from harbor freight and bought some 10" pneumatic tires to go along with it. My driveway is gravel so it sucks trying to move a tool box around. Now i wont have to run 30 feet to my tool box. maybe ill actually put my tools away when im done and in case anyone wondering i do have more tools than the cart fits, but i can keep my wrenches, ratchets, sockets, screw drivers, pliers and air tools in it

Attachments

• fg.jpg
    fg.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Are 2 of the casters spinners?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes sir they are indeed spinners. Im quite impressed with it. I may buy a tool box from them next, They are quite good quality for the price.
Also i highly recommend their socket sets, Ive been kicking a 3/8" sets ass for like 3 years now and i haven't broken one. avoid their wrenches though, those are junk.
I heard a saying about harbor freight the other day:
spend $100 on snapon/matco you can fit it in your pocket
spend $100 at harbor freight you'll need a truck
Sorry for going on, but I really like that place

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It kinda depends on luck there. I think alot of their stuff is 2nd tier. They do have great deals. And if your not going to be using the tool for a living, I think you'll be ok.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good idea... might have to steal that concept... need a small box for all my detailing stuff... also have a gravel driveway... but as you said certain things at HF work well... I have a set of 3/8" impact extensions and they have been great... also had good luck with their hand tools such as hammers, axes, pry bars

OP
OP
M

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
heres the cart i bought:
http://www.harborfreight.com/five-drawer-service-cart-95272.html
Tires:
http://www.harborfreight.com/10-inch-pneumatic-swivel-caster-38944.html
http://www.harborfreight.com/10-inch-pneumatic-rigid-caster-38943.html
they should stock everything, and the wheels bolt right up

they have a cart that you can get for $100 with a coupon, but i thought it felt cheap, if you want a coupon for it i could get it to you

Yeah you need to watch what you buy from harbor freight, I personally think that their ratchets/sockets are on par with craftsman, their prying tools are as good as anything, air compressors (as long as you don't buy the super cheap ones), Tool boxes are awesome, most air tools are OK, they don't last as long as name brand but at 1/10 the price they make up for it

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain John Poet