Chrome bar LED lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone thought of incorporating LED lights in the front chrome bar to look like the fog lights? I think it would look super cool and clean.
I have been thinking about picking up another chrome bar to play with. Thoughts?

inCollage_20180922_182919418.jpg

Patsfan4lif

Reaction score
Anyone thought of incorporating LED lights in the front chrome bar to look like the fog lights? I think it would look super cool and clean.
I have been thinking about picking up another chrome bar to play with. Thoughts?

View attachment 26786
I’m thinkin about installing on in the black plastic area above the chrome bar. LEDs all the way across would look tacky, in my opinion25337FCC-8C55-43A4-9EBC-972F63590056.jpeg

My other option would be removing the tow hooks and cutting the panel to make those three rectangular holes one large one and recess a LED directly under the license plate down there

OP
OP
reidar

reidar

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tow a travel trailer with mine. I'm trying not to block any air. There has been multiple times where more light is needed, but I hate the look of a light bar. Thats why I was thinking of incorporating it in the chrome bar. But keeping it clean would be a challenge.

Patsfan4lifeg: I like the look of your marker lights! That looks great!

Rod

Patsfan4lif

Reaction score
I tow a travel trailer with mine. I'm trying not to block any air. There has been multiple times where more light is needed, but I hate the look of a light bar. Thats why I was thinking of incorporating it in the chrome bar. But keeping it clean would be a challenge.

Patsfan4lifeg: I like the look of your marker lights! That looks great!

Rod
Thanks! They actually sit wider apart now as I matched them to the raptor specs