Colorshift 2.0 Halos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are awesome. :waytogo:

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

OP
OP
RainMaker

RainMaker

Reaction score
Blue and red are illegal to drive with, but everything is okay. Stick with white and yellow and you shouldn't have any issues.

Freeway, the brand is Oracle. The company that makes them is in Louisiana and the website is oraclelights.com. They also do installs in New Orleans as Advanced Automotive conceots and that site is aacstyle.com. They also just opened a place here in Houston. Check out aacstyle.com first. Tons of pics and videos of all the equipment. You can also search aacstyle on youtube and find a lot of stuff. At oraclelights.com, you can find out if there are any places in your area that carry Oracle and do installs.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im tight with an authorized dealer of oracle lights/aac...i'll have him do them for me

OP
OP
RainMaker

RainMaker

Reaction score
Nice. I look forward to seeing them. I also had a 3ft RGB strip added behind my grill inserts and it is connected to the colorshift module so it changes colors with the halos. Next will be lights for the wheelwells and Fluer de Lis GOBOs in each of the front doors.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2