Computer issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonoquinn

Reaction score
A few years ago my expedition lit up multiple warning lights on the instrument panel. These included brake light, low tire, lift gate ajar, etc. At the same time, I lost A/C cooling and radio lights. After about 10 minutes, everything went back to normal.
This issue pops up randomly now and I have noticed that I also lose function of the door locks, power back gate, power running boards, and have lost interior lights and speedometer but that doesn't happen every time.
I have had the garage run diagnostics but nothing leaves a code. I am wondering if this requires a new computer or if there is an update that could fix the problem

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had the garage run diagnostics but nothing leaves a code. I am wondering if this requires a new computer or if there is an update that could fix the problem

When multiple systems are involved, check for a lifted ground first. Especially when it was intermittent with no codes.

Always post your vehicles year, trim, engine when posting (or put in signature)

Welcome to the forum