COPs Performance or Stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

I have had my expy EB now for a year and have run it up from 82,000 to 105,000 I have started to notice a little bit of a rough idle, and by the looks it is still running the factory cops and plugs. I am going to change out the plugs with Motorcraft because I have heard these motors are kinda picky ( thought about the E3's but a buddy put them in his 4.6 worked great for about 2 months and then he ended up pulling them because it was running worse than before he installed them.) But my main question is has any one on here tried the Granitelle or Accel COPs, or should I go with the E Bay special on the stockers for the v -10 so that I have a couple extra? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Attachments

• mms_picture3.jpg
    mms_picture3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 87

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i run msd cops in my mustang which has the 4.6 in it. i like them better than the stockers and i picked up about 10 rwhp on a dyno from them

OP
OP
Racenut

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you I have just heard alot of mixed reviews and wasn't sure if it was worth the money.