Custom Gotts Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexalexalex

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member to the forum. I'm an engineering student and automotive enthusiast/mod addict. I made these custom ready to install out of the box Gotts snorkels that fit the 2003-2004 5.4L models. If the airboxes are the same they will of course interchange (for example, F-150s and other 5.4L MY)

Anyway, here's the link to my listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322407983590?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm having trouble getting this to show up in eBay's search engine so if anybody has any suggestions I'm welcome to hear that too :)

Let me know what you guys think or if you'd like to order one that doesn't require hacking up your intake. It's simply pop off old snorkel and pop in mine. 2 minutes install and uninstall.

It deletes the smaller Helmholtz resonator with no drone increase, adds a good mid-range and top end bump that preserves low end torque. I've also logged a 0.5 to 0.75+ mpg increase over 2000 miles and several fill-ups. I'm not too fond of big intake filters because they delete the OEM CAI. This will get better results unless your expy is supercharged, which I'm not sure will allow my snorkel to fit.

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg

s-l64.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg