Damn..damn..damn!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought new plugs and I don't want to put them in!:baby:I've had to heli coil two of them in the past year so I only need to replace six.:disgust: I raised the hood this morning to get started, drank two cups of coffee, stared at it for a while, then decided instead it would be better to find out who designed the heads and whoop his ass six ways to Sunday.:favorites68::favorites68::favorites68::chair: :boxing::chair::favorites68:After the fifth cup of coffee I shut the hood, said **** it and did the honey do list.:emotions122::favorites68::facepalm: Damn damn damn!!! :favorites68:I'm gonna clean the sand out of my ******* and get with it tomorrow.....maybe.:favorites68::favorites68::baby::baby::baby: I'm tempted to JBweld the ****ers in place!:crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pains and sorrows, Chris! I've heard horror stories about plug change overs. Both to my surprise and delight... when I ultimately mustered up and got the sand out of my *******, which was around 180K miles!, the plugs all came out easily. Did both the plugs and the coils. Hardest part was accessing them all and even that wasn't bad. Not sure why it went so easily... I do keep her in the garage and we don't salt the streets here come winter (although they started experimenting with it last year). I know this doesn't help you in any way :).

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
No hard feelings Chris, if mine needs the plugs changed again I'll just set it on fire instead and save myself the agony.

OP
OP
ChrisOIFdoc

ChrisOIFdoc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changed four and got more sand in my *******. Guess I'll change the rest next weekend... maybe. Hopefully this will be my last Triton plug change. It's not that the job is too difficult... It's just that doing it reminds me of how much simpler it used to be.

SnuffThePunkz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man, I gotta say I don't know why you guys ***** about spark plugs, ******* idi glow plugs that swell were my bane.

After that these were simple.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, dummy, if you run anything else than motorcraft/beru ZD9 glow plugs, no wonder you had problems! Lol