dark side...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
some told me they would rather push a dodge than drive a ford... the funny thing was the dodge was on the car trailer being pulled by a super duty lol:roflsquared::893MrT-thumb:

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drive my neon 90% of the time... cut gas bills by 75% and the idiots around town dont park next to neon and put door dings on it..... expy sits pretty in my driveway till spring...

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I usually boot around in my Dodge too. If I am going on the highway anywhere, I always take the Intrepid. Great on gas, and fast as hell. If I'm just taking the kids to school or getting groceries etc., it's always the X.

SANY0992-1.jpg

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I drive the jeep most the time when the weather is good becouse my wife thinks it gets better fuel mileage than the expy. in reality I think there about the same jeep has 7 inches of lift on 34/14.5/15 but ffuel gauge is broke so she doesnt see that gauge drop. hehe. and my jeep zj gets about 17 but wont see road for about 3 more months