Display audio track on gauge cluster screen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2) preset station list cannot have multiple sources. - This is a feature of some of the newer vehicles. I have the feature on my Explorer but not my Expy. Really honestly is not a big deal for me. I expect that either we will have an update that allows it, or somebody will figure out the FORSCAN for it. Please give feedback to Ford.

On #2, could this possibly be a Forscan solution? I haven't checked to see what mine is set at. Also, I'm not brave enough to try it yet.

A link to the site. https://www.f150forum.com/f118/sync-3-technical-discussion-399837/index79/ Post #787 from Fast351

upload_2020-6-13_8-21-33.png

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, so we are on to something...It changes the view, but doesn't actually work. As in it doesn't let me set the presets. It changes to a common list. I need to compare the settings to my Explorer...and see if I can figure out a pattern.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright, so we are on to something...It changes the view, but doesn't actually work. As in it doesn't let me set the presets. It changes to a common list. I need to compare the settings to my Explorer...and see if I can figure out a pattern.

When you say “common list” what do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you say “common list” what do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing you have been asking for...that even though we don’t need it, have still been investigating for you. @wakeboarder posted a clue above. It is a crumb, that I might be able to make a cake out of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro