Dog slobber.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodabdan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The dog loves to ride, head out of the window and barking across town. And slobbering.
Even on a fresh paste wax, the slobber just stays there. Wash it, wax it, scrub it, it never really goes away completely. Exterior glass and paint, interior trim get worst of it.
Any preventive or corrective tricks for this?

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The dog loves to ride, head out of the window and barking across town. And slobbering.
Even on a fresh paste wax, the slobber just stays there. Wash it, wax it, scrub it, it never really goes away completely. Exterior glass and paint, interior trim get worst of it.
Any preventive or corrective tricks for this?
Watching this one. Ours rides in the back. The interior glass and trim were a disaster in the 17 I traded in. She's only been in the 22 a handful of times, largely because of the mess. I'd really love to be taking her along more - hopefully someone here knows the trick to cleaning dried slobber. I'm just too old or lazy to clean it up after each ride!

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Spot clean after every trip, AC on/windows closed or just accept it. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire