Done-Eibach Springs/Sway Bar and Bilsteins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djljr

Reaction score
Just an FYI for anyone considering lowering your vehicle. Made the swap over the weekend and am very pleased with the new look and improved handlling and ride quality. Not low rider low, but low enough that the wife can see the difference and the Expy sits level now.

Worth the time and expense; the vehicle feels "planted" and corners like on rails.

OP
OP
D

djljr

Reaction score
Traveling; maybe next week. Nothing special in the looks department but the ride is sooooooo much better.

Bow Down

Reaction score
Now get the rear sway bar from Belltech. You will notice the handling will be alot better..

Attachments

• Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 159
OP
OP
D

djljr

Reaction score
Now get the rear sway bar from Belltech. You will notice the handling will be alot better..

I installed the Eibach Pro-Plus kit that included front and rear sway bars/bushings and yes, the handling is a significant improvement over stock. Next upgrade will be the engine; the 4.6 is light in the loafers on the torque side but I will be fixing that once I figure out exactly what I need to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69