Double DIN for 2007 base model EL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gregg Eshelman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2007 EL has none of the fancy optional stuff in the dash, just the radio with single disc CD player. No navigation system, infotainment or other such frippery and gewgaws. Aside from being the EL model it's pretty much as no-spec as was possible to get in 2007. Doesn't even have a sunroof, which was a massive plus for me.

It currently has a disc of MP3 files in it that won't eject and something has made the 12V socket at the bottom stop working (not a fuse, all fuses everywhere check good) so that part of the dash has to come apart anyway.

What's currently available to put a double DIN GPS + radio + digital audio file player in? Any recommended units that have map updates available? A fold down screen with a CD player behind it would be nice but not essential. Bluetooth would be nice to have.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What's currently available to put a double DIN GPS + radio + digital audio file player in? Any recommended units that have map updates available? A fold down screen with a CD player behind it would be nice but not essential. Bluetooth would be nice to have.
No affiliation, but crutchfield.com has a GREAT search tool to see what's available for your vehicle. They even have customer reviews posted. I threw your 07 EL in and guessed at whether it had a subwoofer or not, and clicked around through various options. Good luck!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani