Driver Assistance - staying between the lines not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mayor

Reaction score
I received a software down load last week, the next day the driver assistance is not working, on the dash if the blue Expedition with a blue oval around it. I've been to the dealer and they are stumped, must have been the down load. The driver assistance is still on the large screen but won't display on the dash. I love this safety icon, my favorite.

Anyone else experience the same issue after a software down loads? How can the driver assist be restored? HELP

Cdogg

Reaction score
Mine stopped working and it turned out to be my battery. Never had any issues starting the vehicle so I didn't believe it at first. Was less than 3yrs old.. but the voltage off the battery was enough to start vehicle but not enough for everything else to function properly.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I received a software down load last week, the next day the driver assistance is not working, on the dash if the blue Expedition with a blue oval around it. I've been to the dealer and they are stumped, must have been the down load. The driver assistance is still on the large screen but won't display on the dash. I love this safety icon, my favorite.

Anyone else experience the same issue after a software down loads? How can the driver assist be restored? HELP

Take your vehicle to a different Ford dealer for repair.