Driveway Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We are getting our driveway dug up and replaced. They are going to take out the old blacktop that is there now and put down crush and run. We will live on that for a month to month and a half. Then they will come back, level it where it settles and and put down the blacktop. They are also putting down a pad to park the camper on next to the garage. We got a call Wednesday night saying that they want to start Thursday morning. My wife and I wondered of they were going to have any problems since it has been raining most of the week. We figured that they are the experts. Since the camper is parked next to the garage I had to move it. That was no problem. I pulled the camper out and parked it around the corner for the day. When the crew got here they called us and said "Your yard is wet. We can't start with the yard this wet" I figured since the camper was hooked up to the Expedition I could take it to get inspected and top off the propane tanks. When I got home I went to park it next to the garage. With the Expedition in 4 low I got almost to the spot to park the camper when the truck started spinning all 4 wheels. The camper is parked where it stopped. I will get it out when things dry out. On the bright side they are digging it all up for the new driveway.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk