drop kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gharris129

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so should audi bmw ect quit making awd station wagons. i mean beyond the cool look of a lowered truck, again not really my thing , there are quite a few manufacturers of awd wagons
im just saying if your not climbing over everything it seams like a really smart option better mileage less stress on the driveline can go lighter smaller wheels and tires easier to load cargo. Wow maybe i sold myself on a drop

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for some ppl...if they really need a ride...sometimes that the only option...thats like asking SOL why he lifted his truck when he lives in the middle of tampa...never got it dirty...never in mud...only parks and beaches...

I live in the middle of tampa :biggrin: whats that supposed to mean lol

I dont think a 4x4 should be lowered, its just wrong
(thats just my opinion though) I think JTKustoms truck is badass, however I would take the front tow hooks off.

If your not going to do anything with your truck offroad, don't lift it. If you want the lowered truck look get a 2wd. Thats just me...
Its your truck though do what you want with it.

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It means there is absolutely no place to go off roading. I'm not talking about mudding, I'm talking about hills and mountains and trails. Mud can be found anywhere. Fl in general has nowhere to go off roading and no real scenery except the beach and the are very few places you can drive on the beach as well. Ok done ranting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMO lowered 4X4 looks like crap, there are tons of them out here and they look ridiculous, half of them have 20+ rims and very small tires .... hit a bump to hard and WAM .... i saw a navigator and expy so low that it barely moved.... but if thats your preferrence then more power to you, its your truck , you paid for it ....

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it were up to me I would've bought a 2wd, but the truck was already in the family. It's not like I had bought a 4wd with the intention of lowering it, just working with what I have

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heres my take on it...4x4 may be a "just in case" thing...ice...snow...etc...to have AWD...not to or only mud/off-road...you can lower a 4x4 and live detoit...as well as florida...i dont think any of the manufacturers made 4x4 for the solely intense purpose of mudding/4-wh...but if you ever in that terrain or had to pull you'd be able to do so with better chances that 4x2...

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heres my take on it...4x4 may be a "just in case" thing...ice...snow...etc...to have AWD...not to or only mud/off-road...you can lower a 4x4 and live detoit...as well as florida...i dont think any of the manufacturers made 4x4 for the solely intense purpose of mudding/4-wh...but if you ever in that terrain or had to pull you'd be able to do so with better chances that 4x2...

I agree.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington