Droping a 2000 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbourgeois

Reaction score
Trying to drop my expedition but not trying to spend a whole lot of money..
I bought a drop from autozone that just squeezed the shocks but it didn't fit around the schock.. After looking at how simply made it was I was thinking I could make one.. Has anyone ever made one and any suggestions.

Any links to cheap drops would also be appreachiated.......

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lowering kit is not that much. Doing it right the first time. From experience when taking shortcuts you end up spending more then it wouldve cost to do it right.

Ie: cutting springs

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
on ebay 2"-3" front drop springs are about $100 shipped the rear drop goes for about $150-$250... somebody was selling some in the for sale section of this forum

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: what drop a expy!!! ROFLMAO... just kidding if I didn't live were winter is 8 months a year I would build a lowered f150... but then again it does me no good...

joshuajack

Reaction score
As soon as I get done replacing all 4 cats on my 97, I am going to get the belltec BEL405's. I have read great reviews on them and I know Belltec. The price is pretty good too at ~$500.00 for the springs and shocks. If you run on bags the BEL413 will drop you about 2" and only set you back around $300-400.