E fan review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KWT2000

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes to pusher fans for the a/c and one puller fan on the inside that is thermostat controlled

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was just looking at Flex-a-lite Fans Part # 270 , I wonder if anybody has used these?? Dual 15" with 5500 CFM seems good to me!!!

Nice job on yours KWT2000

OP
OP
KWT2000

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i looked at that kit several times but i just couldn't go the for price tag... if you go with it please write a review on how it works

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
probably put a better sense of security knowing there on there instead of the stock fan & the fanshroud relocation brackets... I am worried about mine breaking off due to one of the top mounts (lets say) fractured during the install. With the washer, locktite, and a little glue it holds fine if you shake it. I just worry about something in there failing whil off road and having to pull out the shroud and dealing with a bent fan.
this is on my To-do list for my truck.
Would you still be able to mount a pair of 500FFs behind the grill with the pushers in there?
Also what was the total cost, out the door?
Great write up!

OP
OP
KWT2000

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i went with the slim pusher fans which are only 3" thick so yes their is plenty of room to mount your lights behind the grill.

im at about $150 total cost.

i may add another puller fan to the inside next summer. i didn't pull the boat much in the high heat so i am not sure if on a real hot day it will keep its cool with a 6500 lbs boat behind it, but as a daily driver and family hauler around town or up in the woods it works great