E3.70 spark plugs or Pilot Nitrode SP-NP29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slick07

Reaction score
You're welcome. Just remember to use a little anti-seize on the threads for future ease of removal. Like I said it is just my experience in the past year. The 5.4l is a torque little beast and loves to have some weight hooked to the hitch. I pulled my TT with the original motocrafts and it did ok, but seemed to hunt the higher rpm's. But those E3's impressed me most when I pulled the TT over the hill. Increased mileage, very little. increased power for sure. Good luck on your endeavor.

OP
OP
C

CAM2

Reaction score
You're welcome. Just remember to use a little anti-seize on the threads for future ease of removal. Like I said it is just my experience in the past year. The 5.4l is a torque little beast and loves to have some weight hooked to the hitch. I pulled my TT with the original motocrafts and it did ok, but seemed to hunt the higher rpm's. But those E3's impressed me most when I pulled the TT over the hill. Increased mileage, very little. increased power for sure. Good luck on your endeavor.

I'll let you know the outcome. Waiting for a couple of feet of snow to fall in my area now. I have 2 sleds and trailer that go all over NY when the snow is falling. Summer time I'll be looking for a 23 to 25 foot cuddy cabin to play around with, so I should have plenty of opportunities to test them out. Thanks again.