Expedition delivery from Ky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mbrutt

Reaction score
i will pick up my Platinum Expedition from my dealer tomorrow, it was delivered exactly 10 weeks after Ford notified me that truck was completed and ready to ship
Apparently Ford delays shipment for what ever stupid marketing system they use
Will probably never buy another Ford after buying seven over the last fifteen years
Ford doesn’t treat loyal customers very well

CGalex

Reaction score
It'll be quite a few years before I do an order/buy from any car maker again. my 3/10 order of a Limited Stealth just went to built/awaiting shipment status yesterday and ford sent an email about arrival at dealer sometime between 9/21 to 9/27 that I fully expect to be delayed. Luckyily I already went out and found and bought a Limited Max Stealth 2 weeks ago (as soon as my order went into chip hold), that has every option my order had and then some. I initially was bummed about not getting the stone blue I ordered but I'm re-thinking that the dark matter gray I got goes better with the stealth's (mandatory) black leather with red stitching anyway. I'm definitely liking the extra cargo area of a Max I thought I wouldnt need when I originally ordered.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
isn't it related to the parts shortage, they're missing some and it'll sit there until it's your cars turn to get it installed.

perryjanie

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience too. I remember the excitement of picking up my Expedition like it was yesterday. It's crazy how the delivery time varies for everyone. I totally get your frustration with Ford's shipping delays – it can be a real buzzkill. Have you ever checked out a car delivery cost calculator? It might give you some insights into the logistics and maybe even help ease the pain a bit. I stumbled upon www.a1autotransport.com/california-ca/ when I was looking into it for mine. Worth a shot. Anyway, I'm pretty new around here, so it's cool connecting with fellow car enthusiasts.

Last edited: