Expedition in the desert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantaylor

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry I forgot to do new member check in before my first post (http://www.expeditionforum.com/f45/2011-expedition-aftermarket-stereo-install-21654/)

I'm form the UK currently living in the UAE, just swapped our family 06' NBX for a 11' EL XLT Premium.

Looking forward to learning all the new problems the MKIII has and seeing if some of the old ones were fixed. Also enjoying the toys that came with this one.

I have to say it's a very different car, makes the old one feel like an 80's hatchback in comparison, and here due to fuel prices I can drive it like one too.

Always find the forum useful, particularly for diagnosing the strange noises and clunks as they come up.

So it's great to finally join you all.

Take care

Dan

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...2nd gens are the best...especially 04s

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

OP
OP
D

dantaylor

Reaction score
Thanks all,

had an 05' model that was registered here in 06' loved it to bits, after a road trip in a Gen one in the states, always wanted one.

I did toy at the time with getting an Excursion, but they just seem a bit industrial on the inside, and here they were rare, so over priced for what you were getting.

But after having it for nearly 7 years, in this heat, and this sandy environment, she's starting to get problems, hence time to trade up to a newer model.