Expedition rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryantC

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Been googling and searching but I'm getting contradicting information, so hoping you guys might help.

I have a 2001 Ford Expedition, and I need to replace the rear bumper after being rear ended. Local yard has one from a same year same color Ford F150, and he said he believes its the same one for both the Expedition and the F150. Are they the same part for both?

Thanks for any help, appreciate it!

Expd830

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are the same truck but isn’t there a salvage yard in your state that has a bumper off an expedition. If you go online under the site that lists all salvage yards in you state you can get the exact one that you need for a very cheap price.

OP
OP
B

BryantC

Reaction score
They are the same truck but isn’t there a salvage yard in your state that has a bumper off an expedition. If you go online under the site that lists all salvage yards in you state you can get the exact one that you need for a very cheap price.
Not at the same yard but a different yard has an expedition one. However the F150 is painted black the same as my truck so I’d go that route if they matches.

Expd830

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah if you go on the site that I wrote about the salvage yards and call them they can tell you the part that you want if it’s interchangeable with what year in your vehicle and that way you’re not spending so much money