Extended Warranty not in FordPass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought an extended warranty from Flood Ford. Unfortunately, I don't see evidence of it in the FordPass App.

My receipt from Flood Ford suggested I call a hotline if it was not showing up. They confirmed I have the warranty, but were not able to tell me why it's not showing in the app.

Are others seeing anything in the app?

Screenshot_20210201-204810.jpg

CubSmurf

Reaction score
How long ago did you buy the Expedition/plan?

I bought mine CPO on Dec. 31st and the info FINALLY showed my CPO dates this past weekend. Ford Pass points still not populated, though.

OP
OP
Janky

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try Ford ESP admin dep't: 1-800-521-4144

Thanks, they did find my name for some reason had "Ltd" at the end!? They updated it but the app is still not able to pull my warranty. They forwarded me to the App team, then escalated the issue. They are supposed to call me back...

OP
OP
Janky

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How long ago did you buy the Expedition/plan?

I bought mine CPO on Dec. 31st and the info FINALLY showed my CPO dates this past weekend. Ford Pass points still not populated, though.

Bought the car Nov 15, bought the extended warranty Dec 12. Just installed the app a few days ago. I was surprised the app said I already had an account - not sure when I would have created it.

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought an extended warranty from Flood Ford. Unfortunately, I don't see evidence of it in the FordPass App.

My receipt from Flood Ford suggested I call a hotline if it was not showing up. They confirmed I have the warranty, but were not able to tell me why it's not showing in the app.

Are others seeing anything in the app?

View attachment 40152
Shows up for me on my Expedition but it doesn't for my MkC. I have previously confirmed that it exists for my MkC in Ford's systems. I just chalk it up to Ford being bad at customer applications.

PharmerBrown

Reaction score
I do not see mine either. I thought it was referring to a service plan as opposed to a warranty when I looked at it. I'll have to look into this now. I purchased mine in May.

OP
OP
Janky

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Called them a second time and got someone on the app team. He took my number and said they would investigate. Checked the app 2 days later and viola, it's there!

Screenshot_20210209-170208.jpg