Few updates, heads and tails, tires, plastidip, system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like that color! looks great! and i wouldnt paint it white. but thats just me. i like that color with all that black.

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like that look a lot. i have the same color Expy & you have made me sway my decision of going this route as opposed to the chrome look. how many cans of Plastidip did it take for you do do the bumpers & grills? did you have to prime the bumpers, being that they're chrome, & what was the down time w/ prep work & dry time? thanks in advance.

OP
OP
AaronLG

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just taped off what I didn't want covered. Didn't take them off the truck. That was the only prep I did. Took maybe a couple hours and about 3 cans I think. Tires were about $1100 installed with warranty.

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cool thanks for the 411. just got a $60 gift card from Lowe's for my b-day, so i'll be heading there soon to get my materials. i actually think i'm going to hold off 'til i get my black LED taillaights & black headlights.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea there's a spray. I Google it a lot of people are selling it now. In my area the racers are color changing their entire cars. I want to paint my plastics too. I Def on the too do lost now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2