F'in Thieves!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope the thieves that broke into my truck last night and stole my sound system come back tonight to finish the job. Also got a checkbook. Would be a lot of fun to catch them in the act. Worthless human beings!! Get a job and earn what you have!! I typically park in the garage but didn't. They also got some deodorant and a new pack of gum.

:ryu-cvs-hadoken-a: CROOKS

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sit in the bushes tonight with a bat and if they come back...whoop that ass!!:beatdeadhorse5::boxing:

Post an ad on craigslist wanting to buy some car audio equipment. Maybe with any luck they will try and sell what they stole and you can find them that way.

OP
OP
AaronLG

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wish. Was thinking of just sleeping in the back and surprise them with a 12 gauge.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How did they get in? Did they bust the rear door glass?

Sorry to hear about that.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sucks that happened man. hopefully they will get caught selling it. but i would check craigslist for what they stole. i know out here some got some golf clubs stolen and the thieves put it up on craigslist. the guy that had them stolen found the clubs for sell called the cops and the cops set up an sting and got the thieves.

amwest76

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this... I feel your pain. We were broken into not too long ago, but they took off with over $10k worth of performance Ford parts (mainly for Mustangs) and took my wheels off my 2000 Expedition and got about another $15k worth of other stuff. Since the Expedition has no wheels and they did some damage trying to drag it off, I get to part it out. Too much is needed to bring it back to good. Just really glad I had my '64 Thunderbird and the other project cars in a different place. I really hope those mf'ers that hit your truck get caught and the sh*t beat outta them. I hate a thief and a liar.