Flats Suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got up at 5:30 this morning to get my daughter to the pool for a swim meet. It was dark and foggy. We get everything in the Expedition to be at the pool at 7:30. I start it up and get a low tire pressure message. The right rear was low. I hooked the hose to the compressor and fill the tire. I can hear the air hissing out. We threw everything in the work van and head to the meet. It turns out there was a 1" piece of jig saw blade in the tire. It was just a good thing i have the extra vehicle to use.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, every once in a while i find a nail in my tire, but the hole has always been small enough that I could patch it with a kit and be just fine. My new tires are 10 ply, so hopefully I don't have that issue as often.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that.... I had a nail in mine and almost pooped myself when I saw that it was almost flat.... really cant afford a new 37 right now...

OP
OP
DF5.4

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no spare?

Yes, I have a spare. just bad timing. 6:30AM in the dark and fog. Hannah had to be at the pool on the other side of the county for warm ups by 7:15. Flats never happen at a convenient time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65