Floor Mats & Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LJ4174

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So this Friday we will have "Pearl" as the wife and kids call her, for a month. I have factory carpet floor mats in the front and the 2nd row. I have 2nd row buckets. Is there a factory carpet mat that is like a "T" if you will, that goes in front of the 3rd row and extends through the isle between the buckets?

I also have the Ford "Expedition" rubber floor mats for the 1st and 2nd row. Looks like Ford makes a cargo liner for the cargo area, but do they make a rubber mat for the 3rd row and the isle as well?

I couldn't find either 3rd row piece on the Ford website. I was going to get some WeatherTech or Husky liners, but if I can get the matching Ford pieces since I already have some, I will...

Thanks for any direction...

LJ

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the Weathertech set and I like them very much. Very good coverage for the 2nd and 3rd rows, plus an optional cargo mat for the rear area.

hueyf4i

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a full set of Husky liners.. love em.
+1 on Husky Weatherbeater mats! I have mats for front, 2nd row, 3rd row, and the cargo section in the back too!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered custom carpets on ebay, they have a T shape one for the middle row (that also extends under the front seat buckets, and a C shape one for the third row that also goes underneath the 2nd row buckets for full floor coverage. I didn't go the husky liner route as I found them to be too slippery. I bought the more expensive thicker floor mats when I ordered them and they are rubber backed and treated with antibacterial something or another. I think it cost me around $220 for the set of custom carpets for all 3 rows. They are a dense weave and vacuum clean nicely and really are full coverage.

OP
OP
L

LJ4174

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered custom carpets on ebay, they have a T shape one for the middle row (that also extends under the front seat buckets, and a C shape one for the third row that also goes underneath the 2nd row buckets for full floor coverage. I didn't go the husky liner route as I found them to be too slippery. I bought the more expensive thicker floor mats when I ordered them and they are rubber backed and treated with antibacterial something or another. I think it cost me around $220 for the set of custom carpets for all 3 rows. They are a dense weave and vacuum clean nicely and really are full coverage.

Thanks... I think I seen those carpets and was looking at those as well. You are happy with them? Real Truck has some sets they customize as well and make fit. I'm really surprised Ford doesn't make anything in carpet for the 3rd row. You got mats as well? Or you got the carpet instead of the mats? If mats, what did you with?

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the carpets with the rubber backing for all three rows. I do not have a mat for the Cargo area but am thinking of getting the husky liner for that. I'm happy with the carpets I got, they seemed thinner than I was expecting considering I bought the heavier model but once in place they look nice and clean up easily.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
I bought 1st, 2nd and 3rd row Weather Techs for my 17. I love them. The 3rd row mat goes under the 2nd row seats and all the way across. Full coverage. These are priceless where it snows, has mud, dirt, whatever.

star-art

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One thing I just discovered is Ford made a change to how the driver's front mat secures to the carpet for 2015. Thus, that one mat no longer fits from the set I had for my old '2009 EL and I now have to buy new Weathertech front mats for my 2017.