Floor mats with articulation at third row?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MostlyHarmless

Reaction score
Guys

Just picked up my 2018 Expedition Max Limited 302a this weekend. Got a lightly used vehicle that was the company vehicle for a Ford executive for 6 months before it was passed to the dealerships to sell. Really pleased with the car and the price I picked it up for!!

So my question. I would like to put a trunk liner in place in the cargo area. We flip a LOT between 5 and 8 seat configurations as we do a big school run during the week and then dog walking, boy scout camping etc at weekends.

My ideal scenario would be to have a floor mat that covered the cargo area plus the 3rd row when they are folded, but for it to have an engineered fold so that it folds up behind the seats when in 8 seat mode. I don't want to keep having to take the mat in and out every time we change the seat configuration

I have seen the Canvasback liners, but I really want something that is a single piece to catch all the dirt. Has anyone seen anything that does this?

Thanks

Mark

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven’t found something like you are looking for. I have the Canvasback, then on top of that I put the Weathertech cargo matt down. I have both, behind the second row and behind the third row. Have to switch depending upon seating configuration. Kinda lame...

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am looking for a solution myself