For all you Mustang lovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would not be suprised. Disappointed maybe :( Will post e.t. slips if I make it to the track.

My friend with the Escalade wants to race me.. That damn thing has 85hp on my Expedition... I figure my mustang and jet ski are both faster than his so 2 out of 3 isn't so bad.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My friend with the Escalade wants to race me.. That damn thing has 85hp on my Expedition... I figure my mustang and jet ski are both faster than his so 2 out of 3 isn't so bad.

but remember its a gm. hell change it out soon cause his engine will blow or his tranny will go out. something so he will have to get something new. but i think the caddys have a solid rear axle. so you might get him on the hole shot. who knows. just get a chip and surprise him! haha

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not sure about low end, but on our 12 hour rugby trip to Vegas, we had a convoy of new suburbans and expeditions, and from 70 and up, the expy pulled away from the GMs every time. That was a pretty crazy trip. . .

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be tough to do a burn out in my expy since I have no 2wd selection. :(

All that means is you have to build up your engine to about 800hp and then do a 4 wheel burnout.:roflsquared: That would be cool to watch.:waytogo: