Ford Pass App - New Version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Juse showed up on my phone to upgrade to....Ford Pass. Planning to ignore for know. Leary about losing my upgrades and Maintenance performed with my own entries. Any concern by others?

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had that a couple weeks ago. The lack of the searchable user manual was a no-go to me.

Also, they really need to show current door lock state on there. My BMW app has been doing this since 2014.

I downloaded the PDF of the online Owners Manual, and saved it on both my phone and tablet, its easier to read on the tablet.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well.. The new ver 5.0 got pushed to Play Store so now I'm stuck with it :confused:

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well.. The new ver 5.0 got pushed to Play Store so now I'm stuck with it :confused:
I used my iPad to test today's release and then figured there is no roll-back feature. Luckily, I still have the old version on my iPhone.

bocabimmer

Reaction score
We’d love to hear your feedback, but since we’ve already made the app we can’t actually be bothered to implement any of it. - Sincerely Ford app developers

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went to use the app today. It's the new version, and no way to go back to the old one, like before. Oh well. At least it's free as opposed to some other brands....especially on my 6 YO truck! Thanks for that, Ford!

John I

Reaction score
First time on the new version for me too. Looks like I lost reward points and tire pressure. Vehicle Health (whatever that is) on the service page indicates "Temporarily Unavailable". Maybe tire pressure and oil life will reside here someday.