From Clarksburg, WV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radarwhiz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just got an '03 EB Expy to replace my Subaru SVX that was totaled in a theft attempt. It's a big change but I need the space and tow capacity. It has a few electrical issues that I'll be sorting out but nothing that intimidates me, I am an electronics technician by trade and in electronics engineering school, so......

Except for a '96 F250 I had a long time ago for a few months, I am unfamiliar with Ford so I'll be lurking around here and reading a lot......may even ask the occasional question :wink:

Anyway, here she is:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Expedition.jpg
    Expedition.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 42

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. Body looks clean from here. I miss WV (lived in Morgantown/Westover for several years).

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome. Suggest you get a copy of the Ford Workshop Manual on DVD it has complete wiring diagrams plus much more information that is specific to your year and model. These are factory manuals and are much better than the aftermarket manuals at a much better price than the aftermarket manuals.

Update: The 03 models are know for having problems with the fuse block and a splice near the drivers side at the floor board. These are well documented here on the forum and can be an easy fix.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

radarwhiz

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

The 03 models are know for having problems with the fuse block and a splice near the drivers side at the floor board. These are well documented here on the forum and can be an easy fix.

I think I encountered this issue yesterday morning as a crank-no-start.
First troubleshooting step for me was come right here to the forum and read. Found plenty of info about the fuse box and will be getting started with that soon. Looks to be fairly easy.