Front Bumper Brush Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have not seen one on an expedition, but I have had plenty of experence with the Ranch Hand bumbers on the super duty ford diesles and they are one hell of a bumper. They are built solid and made to work.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
theres a dude that lives around me that has one on what looks like an 06 (has the advancetrac badge) painted pueblo gold and his truck is white that thing is a monster and his truck "leans" to the front ill try to snap a pic when i see him again

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have seen them on the super dutys and for the most part i like them. 3 reasons i don't:
1. diamond plate makes it look cheap in my opinion
2. doesnt have individual bars in light guards like i have on mine (i like headlight protection on two-tracks).
3. doesnt have mount for winch built into it. if you need a bumper that serious, im guessing you will need a winch at some point to pull your a$$ out of a sling!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a nice bumper. you can hit a moose and nothing would happen. haha but i agree with the diamond plate. looks cheap. like they couldnt put real plate steal there?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2