Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_Exhaust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I got into a very small fender bender (just looks like some paint was swiped off my front bumper mostly after pushing it out, no frame or actual bumper damage) and now my valence is cracked and chipped so I need to replace that...except theres no new valences for 03 eddie bauers anywhere!

does anyone know of any aftermarket ground effects or something I could replace it with? the onlything I've found to replace it so far is this...

ford%5Cexpedition08%20SARONA%2018.jpg

Gaudy...

OP
OP
B

Black_Exhaust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't find it hideous as much as i do "pug ugly" but the back end is Horrid! That second link you posted sadly only had valences for non-eddie bauer models but the first one, that is sick, I've seen it before but completly forgot about it!

Thanks man!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey hey hey dont make fun of pugs. mine is ugly but still pretty damn cute. but yes that 1st one was ugly! i like that 2nd better.

OP
OP
B

Black_Exhaust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha no I love pugs man. My mom's about to adopt one and this will be her 5th, I grew up with her last one, good little dogs.

But as for the bumper custom building one almost sounds like a better idea at this point. They all lack something...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1