Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you cant find bumpers you like, there are fab shops that can build anything you like. And if you are OC cali then there are lots around the LA area that can be reasonable.

here is a link to another forum im on that has pics of different bumpers that can be made.

http://acorausa.com/forum/index.php?topic=2696.0

thats what i want to do! build bumpers and what not! but theres this guy around my house that has an iron bull "enforcer" bumper. he is 100% a ********* cause his lifted new model 1500 chevy is 2wd and the bumper looks so DUMB with it like that! like come on dude! it doesnt fit. and he rents from a townhouse apartment place. like dude that bumper cost you 2 months rent! haha

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, the enforcer is "a little much" unless you have a beast of an f250. there is a guy on my other forum that designed and built his own and now the other companies are calling him for his design. but it is a lot liike the enforcer....too much for something like our trucks.

ktrjones12

Reaction score
Ive been wondering, i know that standardly, the FX4 tries to come with the dark gray fender flares and front bumper cover, is there somewhere to specify that as a delete, or are you saying its gonna be solid blue, but with the gray fender flares and bumper?

Last edited: